Starting from £1126
Our high performance opening rooflights are available to open manually or by electric control. Manually opening rooflights are fitted with a chrome screwjack which is operated using a separate winding pole. Electrically controlled rooflights are opened by 24v electric actuators. Actuators open the rooflight to a maximum of 300mm and can be concealed within complementary framework if required. The electric actuator is controlled by a touch sensitive switch with an in-built transformer (see technical section), simplifying the electrical wiring connections. Our switch fits neatly into a standard double gang back box. Optional extras include a rain sensor, temperature sensor and remote control.
Duplus rooflights are double glazed in clear toughened safety glass as standard, with options of blue, bronze or grey tinting or if preferred, an obscure finish for privacy or high performance solar control to minimise solar gain (g) and maximise light transmittance (Lt).
Our rooflights achieve outstanding thermal performance. True U-value and Ud-value available upon request.
The extruded thermally broken aluminium perimeter frame is powder coated RAL 7016 dark grey matt externally and RAL 9910 white matt internally as standard. Other RAL colour options are available upon request.
Our opening rooflight is easy to install, an internal perimeter gasket allows the rooflight to be placed directly on top of the builders kerb without the need for site applied silicone. It is then screwed to the builders kerb externally and a matching cover clip is then applied to conceal the fixings. A qualified electrician will be required to make the final connections to the actuator and the control system. Wiring diagrams are provided with all opening rooflights.
As standard all double glazed units incorporate clear low ‘E’ glass achieving a centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m²K.
Also available in lighter weight, higher performing triple glazing achieving a centre pane U-value of 0.6 W/m²K.
- Quality ProductFully factory assembled to ISO:9001 and Dow Corning® Quality Bond™ accredited
- Building RegulationsRooflights meet or surpass the U-value requirements of Part L Building Regulations
- GlassToughened safety glass as defined for use in BS5516. Double glazed units incorporate a secondary unit seal to prevent delamination due to UV light
- Thermal PerformanceHigh resistance to condensation under normal conditions
- Bespoke Sizes & FinishesWide range of sizes, RAL colours and glass specifications available.
- Fully AssembledRooflights are delivered fully assembled. No on site construction or additional kits necessary
- BRE TestedWeathertightness tested to BS EN 14351-1:2006 +A1:2010 clauses 4.2, 4.5 and 4.14
- Secure by DesignBuilding Regulations Part Q compliant solution available
Deliveries, Returns, Cancellations, Refunds, Terms and Conditions
Stock items delivered within 48 hours (subject to availability), custom sizes normally 20-25 working days (subject to workload at the time of ordering). Sliding and Circular rooflights 35 working days. Please note, due to current high demand for our products, please call for current lead times prior to ordering. Thank you.
For further information and our full terms and conditions, please see our Customer Services page.