Starting from £585
Our contemporary styled fixed glass rooflight is structurally silicone glazed ensuring a complete factory finished, fully watertight product with a high quality, elegant appearance. Unlike traditional ‘stepped edge’ glass rooflights where the outer edge of the glass is exposed and consequently vulnerable to breakage, our rooflights fully enclose the double glazed units within perimeter framework to eliminate this risk.
Duplus fixed rooflights are double glazed in clear toughened safety glass as standard, with options of blue, bronze or grey tinting or if preferred, an obscure finish for privacy or high performance solar control to minimise solar gain (g) and maximise light transmittance (Lt).
Our fixed rooflight is easy to install, an internal perimeter gasket allows the rooflight to be placed directly on top of the builders kerb without the need for site applied silicone. It is then screwed to the builders kerb externally and a matching cover clip is then applied to conceal the fixings.
Our rooflights satisfy the thermal performance criteria defined in the Building Regulations and achieve a high resistance to condensation under normal conditions. True U-value and Ud-values are available upon request.
The extruded aluminium perimeter frame is powder coated RAL 7016 Anthracite grey matt or RAL 9005 black matt as standard. Other RAL colour options are available upon request.
As standard all double glazed units incorporate clear low ‘E’ glass achieving a centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m²K.
Also available in lighter weight, higher performing triple glazing achieving a centre pane U-value of 0.6 W/m²K.
- Quality ProductFully factory assembled to ISO:9001 and Dow Corning® Quality Bond™ accredited
- Building RegulationsRooflights meet or surpass the U-value requirements of Part L Building Regulations
- GlassToughened safety glass as defined for use in BS5516. Double glazed units incorporate a secondary unit seal to prevent delamination due to UV light
- Thermal PerformanceHigh resistance to condensation under normal conditions
- Bespoke Sizes & FinishesWide range of sizes, RAL colours and glass specifications available
- Fully AssembledRooflights are delivered fully assembled. No on site construction or additional kits necessary
- BRE TestedWeathertightness tested to BS EN 14351-1:2006 +A1:2010 clauses 4.2, 4.5 and 4.14
- Secure by DesignBuilding Regulations Part Q compliant solution available
Deliveries, Returns, Cancellations, Refunds, Terms and Conditions
Stock items delivered within 48 hours (subject to availability), custom sizes normally 20-25 working days (subject to workload at the time of ordering). Sliding and Circular rooflights 35 working days. Please note, due to current high demand for our products, please call for current lead times prior to ordering. Thank you.
For further information and our full terms and conditions, please see our Customer Services page.