Starting from £1199
Our fixed circular rooflights are structurally silicone glazed to give a sleek, elegant appearance with exceptional strength and rigidity. Our product is delivered fully assembled and is very easy to install. The framework of our circular rooflight is manufactured from an extruded aluminium profile that is curved using our in house rolling machinery. This enables us to produce a wide range of rooflight sizes to meet your specific requirements.
Duplus fixed rooflights are double glazed in clear toughened safety glass as standard, with options of blue, bronze or grey tinting or if preferred, an obscure finish for privacy or high performance solar control to minimise solar gain (g) and maximise light transmittance (Lt).
Our rooflights achieve outstanding thermal performance. True U-value and Ud-value available upon request.
The extruded aluminium perimeter frame is powder coated RAL 9005 black matt as standard. Other RAL colour options are available upon request.
As standard all double glazed units incorporate clear low ‘E’ glass achieving a centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m²K.
- Quality ProductFully factory assembled to ISO:9001 and Dow Corning® Quality Bond™ accredited
- Building RegulationsRooflights meet or surpass the U-value requirements of Part L Building Regulations
- GlassToughened safety glass as defined for use in BS5516. Double glazed units incorporate a secondary unit seal to prevent delamination due to UV light
- Thermal PerformanceHigh resistance to condensation under normal conditions
- Bespoke Sizes & FinishesWide range of sizes, RAL colours and glass specifications available.
- Fully AssembledRooflights are delivered fully assembled. No on site construction or additional kits necessary
Deliveries, Returns, Cancellations, Refunds, Terms and Conditions
Stock items delivered within 48 hours (subject to availability), custom sizes normally 20-25 working days (subject to workload at the time of ordering). Sliding and Circular rooflights 35 working days. Please note, due to current high demand for our products, please call for current lead times prior to ordering. Thank you.
For further information and our full terms and conditions, please see our Customer Services page.