30 Degree Low Pitch Pyramid Rooflight
Starting from £685
Our 30 degree low pitch pyramid rooflight uses the same technology as our lantern rooflight which means it has no internal hip framework ensuring that the maximum amount of natural light is able to penetrate the room beneath. Not only does this give a more contemporary appearance, but structural silicone glazing techniques offer greatly improved thermal efficiency when compared to similar products that rely on supporting internal aluminium framework.
Duplus pyramid rooflights are double glazed in clear toughened safety glass as standard, with options of blue, bronze or grey tinting or if preferred, an obscure finish for privacy or high performance solar control to minimise solar gain (g) and maximise light transmittance (Lt).
Our rooflights achieve outstanding thermal performance. True U-value and Ud-value available upon request.
The extruded thermally broken aluminium perimeter frame is powder coated RAL 7016 Anthracite grey matt externally and RAL 9910 white matt internally as standard. External hip cappings are fitted for aesthetics and are powder coated RAL 7016 Anthracite grey matt to match the external perimeter frame at the base of the pyramid rooflight. Other RAL colour options are available upon request.
As standard all double glazed units incorporate clear low ‘E’ glass achieving a centre pane U-value of 1.1 W/m²K.
Also available in lighter weight, higher performing triple glazing achieving a centre pane U-value of 0.6 W/m²K.
- Quality ProductFully factory assembled to ISO:9001 and Dow Corning® Quality Bond™ accredited
- Height Reducing Low Pitch30 Degree low pitch to reduce height without reducing the stunning looks
- Building RegulationsRooflights meet or surpass the U-value requirements of Part L Building Regulations
- GlassToughened safety glass as defined for use in BS5516 set at 30 degree slope. Double glazed units incorporate a secondary unit seal to prevent delamination due to UV light
- Thermal PerformanceHigh resistance to condensation under normal conditions than framed versions
- Bespoke Sizes & FinishesWide range of sizes, RAL colours and glass specifications available.
- Frameless HipsInternal glass to glass joints creates a sleek frameless aesthetic
- Enhanced SecurityRooflights are delivered fully assembled. No on site construction or additional kits necessary. Significantly higher security compared to kit versions
- BRE TestedWeathertightness tested to BS EN 14351-1:2006 +A1:2010 clauses 4.2, 4.5 and 4.14
- Secure by DesignBuilding Regulations Part Q compliant solution available
Deliveries, Returns, Cancellations, Refunds, Terms and Conditions
Stock items delivered within 48 hours (subject to availability), custom sizes normally 20-25 working days (subject to workload at the time of ordering). Sliding and Circular rooflights 35 working days. Please note, due to current high demand for our products, please call for current lead times prior to ordering. Thank you.
For further information and our full terms and conditions, please see our Customer Services page.